Ren Engineering Solutions invites you to an Online Training on the Essentials of Compressed Air Systems on 10th – 12th November 2020, 08.30 am – 01.00 pm.
During this three-day course you will learn how to calculate the costs of compressed air at your facility and complete exercises with emphasis on bottom line results. You will learn how to save up to 30% of the costs related to compressed air at your plant with low or no cost measures.
Why you should attend;
- Calculate and reduce the costs of compressed air at your facility.
- Gain better control of compressed air for optimum reliability and productivity.
- How to use data from your facility to focus on getting results.
Who should attend;
- Plant engineers.
- Maintenance supervisors.
- Other personnel responsible for compressed air system in an industrial setting.
- Industrial energy managers.
Dates: 10th – 12th November, 2020
Time: Kenya: 0830 -1300 EAT
Your Investment: 15,000 Kshs Inclusive of VAT
150$ for international participants
Enjoy a 10% discount by booking before 1st of November 2020.
REN Trainings are NITA/DIT Reimbursable: NITA Number: NITA/TRN/1647
HOW TO PAY!
Bank transfer or check to:
Beneficiary Name: Ren Company Limited
Beneficiary Address: P.O. Box 13039-00100, Nairobi Kenya
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Bank Branch: Prestige Plaza
Banking Route Code: KCBLKENX
Bank Account Number: 1166459268
Account Currency: Kshs
Don’t be left out.